Which situation is more relevant
for you and your horse…?
- My horse needs permanent hoof protection (Glue: 1)
- I would prefer the hooves to have permanent protection so I don’t have to worry about the hoof protection. (Glue: 1)
- I only need hoof protection after my horse’s hooves have been trimmed. (Lock: 1)
- My horse only needs temporary permanent hoof protection, for example, for a few days or a few weeks for a trail ride. (Glue: 1)
- My horse’s hooves need regular medical or orthopedic treatment; therefore, I need to be able to put on and take off the hoof protection at any time. (Lock: 2)
Would you say that your horse is exposed to extreme situations in training or in its day to day activities? If not, would you prefer permanent hoof protection or hoof protection that can put on and taken off?
- Yes, it’s a sport horse. We attend many competitions or shows. (Glue: 1)
- Yes, because the horse is often in deep mud and/or in clayey soil. (Glue: 1)
- Yes, we are preparing for an event, for example, a trail ride. (Glue: 1)
- No, my leisure horse is worked regularly and doesn’t often go over extreme grounds. I like the on- and off variety, that way my horse can go barehoof in between. (Lock: 1)
- No, but I want permanent protection. (Glue: 1)
How is your horse currently doing?
- My horse walks well and doesn’t have problems when barehoof. I still like to have hoof protection in between barehoof cycles. (Lock: 1)
- My horse is currently shod. The hooves first need a permanent hoof protection. Afterward, I would maybe like to transition to barehoof or protect the hooves further. (Glue: 1)
- My horse is currently transitioning from iron horseshoes to barehoof. My horse currently walks well and I want to gently transition to barehoof. (Lock: 1)
- My horse is currently barehoof, but is nevertheless touchy. I want to protect the hooves for a few weeks so healthy hoof horn can grow in. (Glue: 1)
Do you want permanent hoof protection and would you like to mount them yourself or would you prefer help from a professional?
- I want permanent protection and would like a professional to mount them or I am a hoof expert. (Glue: 2)
- I prefer permanent hoof protection, but I would like to mount them myself. (Glue: 2)
- I want the on and off clip-able variety. (Lock: 2)
You know what’s best for your horse.
Based on your answers, we recommend:
The End of The Iron Age